Wednesday 21 December 2011

Top 10 Songs Of 2011

So i thought i would be rather wise to count down some of my favourite songs this year. There's no doubt that there's been some brilliant ones this year, especially with DJs really coming into the stride in the UK chart (Nero most definitely being one of them). Who thought we would be seeing some Dubstep in the top 10!

So here i will start with my number 10. I was sat here looking through my itunes really trying to mull this all over, so lets just say the blogs over the next 10 days are just going to be a few of my upmost favourites!

NUMBER 10

ANOTHER GIRL - JAQUES GREEN

This is the song i always stick on after a long night out and trust me it goes very well with watching the sunrise! So enjoy this one on me with its laid back vibe and understated vocal. Beauty.



No comments:

Post a Comment