Wednesday 28 December 2011

NUMBER 4

Wicked Games - The Weeknd


The best thing about The weeknd's mixtapes?? THEY'RE ALL FREE.

Came across this Canadian guy through a friend of mine telling me it was a 'must listen', so tentatively i downloaded the free album off The Weeknd's website and listened from start to finish. There a few albums that i can say that i would happily listen to from start to finish but this has to be one of them. I can safely say this album got me through my bus rides to and from Brixton and waterloo when i was recording my album in the spring. A lot of love.

I chose this particular song as its the first one that really jumped out at me; especially the lyrics to the second verse. I like to call it baby making music............awkward.

Enjoy.

P.S If you happen to bring someone home with you on NYE this year...stick this on. You can thank me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment