Thursday 29 December 2011

3 Is Most Definitely A Magic Number

Let Me Go - Maverick Sabre (Shy Fx & Benny Page Digital Sound Boy Remix)

I saw Maverick Sabre live this year for the first time at Beach Break Festival in Wales. This man has such a brilliant voice! I'd heard one song of his previous to seeing him, which was the track he did with Pro Green, but it's actually his own stuff which is unreal. 

He's got a seriously intriguing voice as i can safely say he has a black mans voice. I was even baffled to start with. After seeing him at the festival i went straight out and bought his EP even before this tune, Let Me Go, even came out. If you haven't got it, i sincerely hope that you do. Take note of the seriously sexy 'I Can Never Be' with its beautiful electric guitar and horn section! 

Anyways! back to my number 3 in this chart...No doubt everyones heard Let Me Go in some shape or form this year but it's this version that gets me going. 

Well you know what they say...Go hard or go home. 


No comments:

Post a Comment