Friday 30 December 2011

Magical Number 2

Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran


I really don't think this chart would be complete without mentioning this ginger genius. I came across Ed youtubing (as you do) and found his SBTV version of 'You Don't Need Me'. Man can this bloke sing FAST! If you haven't see it...here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=temYymFGSEc

Just a mere 5 million hits...no biggie.

After seeing that extraordinary taste of his talents we were all waiting anxiously for his debut album and my god did he not disappoint. I really do love this kid.

There are a fair few tracks on his album that are just beautiful and very clever lyrically. He's just got a serious knack for writing current songs that everyone can relate to, which at times are just too heartbreakingly true and close for comfort from my respect.

So this song is my favourite off the album. Everyone that knows me would probably agree that i'm a hopeless romantic and i guess that's really why i picked it. Apart from the incredible acapella break down in the middle and juicy harmonies this song is a love song...and a good one at that.

swoon....

No comments:

Post a Comment