Thursday 1 December 2011

All I Want For Christmas Is...

It's finally here...the 1st of December but for the love of me I can't begin to think how this year has gone so fast!? Cue the advent calendars.

Had my last co-write today in Sweden and I am now OUT FOR THE COUNT. My mind is now literally numb. Been incredible though and I just want to take the time to thank The Roasting House for having me and letting me write such beautiful music. Love you all.

Well as it is the 1st today I'd like to share with you two things...

1). The pair of shoes I need in my life before OR for Christmas. They are made by Jeffrey Campbell. I went a bit weak when I first saw them.



2). Beiber has well and truly gone and spoilt my most favourite Christmas song of all time by doing a feat track with Mariah Carey of 'All I want for Christmas'. Christmas will now never be the same....please feel free to listen and cry into your pillow as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment